Sep 11, 2008

Journal

When the 9/11 attack happened I was at school in Mrs. Bottoms room. After everything happened all the teachers were going in the hall way and talking to each other then coming back to the room to watch the t.v. . I didn't have a clue to what was going on but i did feel sad because we watched the attack on t.v. and we seen all the people dying and buildings falling. If it was up to me, I would not have kids coming to school on 9/11 and close everything in town and just stay at home to remember what all happened on this day. I think our country is very safe, we have all the security things you have to go through before you can get on planes or anything. We all are extremely lucky to be able to live in the United States of America.

1 comment:

The Vannoy Family said...

Just had to check out my favorite student's blog! You're doing a great job! You are awesome!