Oct 14, 2008

journal

I wish there were a law that said Colby had to be with me forever. This would be a good law because I want to be with him forever! But he broke up with me yesterday for going out to eat with Kassandra, Ethan and some guy named Matt. :( Gosh silly guys these days, but it is hard to just forget him and to move on because we have been together for over a year. So just a heads up to other girls don't fall for stupid guys so young. That was my worst mistake, but no i do NOT regret it at ALL.

2 comments:

mrs. jenkins said...

Oh, Jansyn. Ask any woman over the age of 25 and almost every one of them will tell you they were in love at some point in high school. What we forget is that there are SO MANY other fish in this big sea of a world we live in. I was in a very long-term relationship in high school and although I learned a lot during that time (mostly what I DIDN'T want in a husband, lol), I do regret sometimes wasting so much of my precious time of being young and pretty much carefree with one person. Spread your wings and have some fun! Life's too short!

mrs. jenkins said...

I forgot to mention your writing mechanics. You had a couple of run-ons and that can really take away from the meaning of your writing. So, be careful of those in the future.