Jan 13, 2009

Through the eyes of a dog



My name is Billy and I absolutely love to chase my brother, and two sisters. My dad is the most wonderful dad anyone could ask for, he gives me food, water, and toys. The sad thing is...I don't have a mom. I honestly don't know what ever happened to her, but my dad has a awesome friend that comes over, and she treats me so wonderful. She'll give me pedicures, hold me, and rub my back which is what I love most. But while dad is at school Max, Star, Sprinkle, and I play hide and peek at the house. We did have 6 other brothers and sisters, but my dad let them go live with other people, but back to my story...Since I'm the runt out of the bunch I usually have to be the one to peek. It's not fair...I never get to hide. Ughhh! Sometimes I wish I was the big boy out of the group, but at least I am not the fat, and slow one. Ha! One day when dad was at work my brother Max was trying to jump on the couch to catch me, but guess what?? He didn't make it, and he broke his leg. I felt SOO terrible because i felt like it was all my fault. Once dad got home, we took Max to the doctor and he had to stay there for a whole week to recover from his injury. It was very misserable at home without Max because for one..He's my best friend, and for two..I'm the boy while dad is gone. :(

My dad and I have lots of fun together, and he always invites his friends to come over and we play video games...Okay well, they play video games and i just watch. But anyways, my life is the most awesome life anyone could ask for. I have a dad that cares for me, and I have the best brother && sisters EVER! :)

No comments: